- We are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting new role for a Business Development Manager to assist in expanding our operation in Birmingham and Sandwell area.
- We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join an established and well-run team and assist them with the continued growth and expansion of their business. Providing high-quality personalised domiciliary care for adults with learning disabilities, Physical disabilities and Dementia care.
- Working closely with social services and commissioning teams, as well as the finance team to ensure that the cost data is current and that the benchmarks are in place to develop and grow the business, by actively encouraging a proactive and strategic business development attitude with all levels of employees.
- You will be responsible for building strong working relationships with Local authorities across the west midland area. Using the relationships to identify areas of potential growth for the business; liaising across the business to ensure accurate application and implementation of growth projects.
- You will be required to interact across the business working with Operations Directors and managers to ensure new potential new business is accurately identified, tendered for and then implemented through your region.
- You will have a good working knowledge of healthcare, particularly within the healthcare sector; to ensure that all Health and safety and CQC guidelines and policies are met and adhered to.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the domiciliary care sector, have current industry contacts, within Birmingham and Sandwell, that can be utilised to assist you developing new business.
- Be familiar with planning and executing marketing plans within a budget.
- Working in compliance with the Health & Social Care Act 2008 and accompanying Regulations as well as the CQC KLOES.
- Have the ability to design and develop organisational policies and procedures and other working documentation in line with legislation and standards.
Person Specification :-
- We are looking for an experienced, committed, flexible and friendly individual to fill this position.
- Ideally you will have Business development experience as well as preferably a QCF / NVQ Level 5 in Leadership in Health and social Care Management or equivalent qualification.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must have trackable proof of increasing care serviced within a domiciliary setting. This includes tendering for business with councils and local authorities.
- Preferably you will have a strong working knowledge of care organisations that operate within west midland area.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Target driven and able to motivate other team members
- Strong partnership and relationship building style with clients
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as within a close-knit team.
- Full UK Driving Licence Required.
Job Description For The "Business Development Manager" position
For more information and/or to apply please call to Anil Gajera at 0121 448 0568 and or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
you can also apply through our online portal, i.e.