- NDH Care Ltd is established by Mr. Anilkumar Gajera and Mrs. Vaishali Gajera, both are professional qualified and have wide range of experience in health & social care sector.
- NDH Care Ltd is established in 2014 to provide community based care service that offers a range of support options in the comfort of your own home.
- We are registered with the CQC (Care Quality Commission) and we use the Fair Access to Care Criteria set by the DOH (Department of Health) in order to deliver a fair and equitable service to our clients.
- Our service is personalised to suit each individual. We provide services for the elderly and adults over the age of 18. NDH Care Ltd are extremely proud of their reputation and continuously strive towards excellence.
- The company has a strong staff team whose wealth of knowledge and experience ensures that we consistently deliver the support our Citizens have identified and require. All staff receive a fully enhanced disclosure and barring (DBS) check and full mandatory training prior to commencing work with clients so they receive the highest standards of care.
Welcome to a New Standard of Care
- Our Domiciliary homecare service starts from just 30 minutes per care visit and can be extended to as many hours you require, day or night. Home visits are provided in west midland areas. Our Live in Care service provides 24hr full time care within your home, 7 days per week.
- All of our services are tailored to each person’s identified specific needs and requirements through Person Centred Planning and approaches. Activities and actions are designed to assist our citizens with promoting independent living and range from educational, to recreational activities and domestic assistance to financial planning.